Privacy & Terms
Respecting Your Privacy and Safeguarding Your Data
This policy was updated on 22nd May 2018.
We are committed to upholding your privacy and taking care with the personal information that you may volunteer when you buy from us or as part of your e-newsletter sign up.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We may collect information about you whenever you interact with us, for example when you:
• Purchase products
• Sign up to receive e-newsletter updates
• Post content to our social media sites (including Facebook)
• Contact us through the following channels: online, email, phone, SMS, social media or by post.
You will be asked for personal information when you make an enquiry, sign up for our e-newsletter, or order products from us. We will retain your name, full address, and contact details including email and telephone number, together with your contact preferences. Where you have registered with us we also hold you user name and password.
WHEN YOU BUY FROM US
We will retain your name and contact details when you make a purchase from our website. We will keep a record of your bank or credit card details used to make the purchase, but only temporarily and solely to process your transaction.
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
Depending on the preferences you have indicated, we will use the personal information you have provided to:
• Provide information and goods to you.
• Send you communications by post, telephone or digital means in order to inform you of other products, services or events, which may include emails from us containing relevant news, offers or competitions.
• Ask you to participate in surveys we use for research, although you do not have to respond to them.
OPTING INTO AND OUT OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
With your explicit consent we will contact you to let you know about upcoming events, offers and updates on our business. Occasionally we may include information about other businesses that we work with, including but not exclusively, Taylor Taylor London and Liberty of London.
We use a third party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our e-newsletters. We review statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technology to help me monitor and improve our e-newsletters. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
You can opt out of any or all of the above communications at any time simply by selecting ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any email communication or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We shall share your personal data with the following recipients:
• Floryn Logistics - in relation to order fulfillment and delivery services.
• Shopify – to process payments made on our site
We do not trade email lists with other organisations or businesses and will not share your information for promotional purposes.
Some of the information we collect from you may constitute sensitive personal data. We will only ever use this in accordance with this policy and shall maintain necessary measures to protect this information and its confidentiality.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE?
We place great importance on the security of your personal information and will always take appropriate precautions to protect it. The personal details that you provide will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than as provided for in this policy.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION UP TO DATE
We will endeavor to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email us at email@example.com. We would really appreciate it if you could let us know if your contact details change.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you and request to receive a copy of that information. Any access requests will be subject to a £10 fee to meet the costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.
Our website may occasionally contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these and you should read their own privacy policies.
Analytics Cookie – this allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site using a service provided by Google Analytics.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for the relevant services, for example we will keep a record of any products you have bought from us for at least five years. If you have not been a customer for more than five years your personal data will be erased from our records.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, which became law in the UK in May 2018, you are also granted a number of additional rights. These include:
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
For more information on these rights please read the relevant guidance issued by the ICO here
If you have any questions at all about the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Lore Originals Ltd whose registered offices are at 47 Butt Road Colchester, United Kingdom, CO3 3BZ Company Reg No.: 10373523
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions ("the Terms") govern the users ("you" or "your") use of the website www.loreoriginals.com ("the Website") and your relationship with Lore Originals Ltd whose registered offices are at 47 Butt Road Colchester, United Kingdom, CO3 3BZ Company Reg No.: 10373523 ("we", "our" or "us"). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us via postal mail at Løre Originals Ltd, 137 Commercial Street, London E1 6BJ or by email at email@example.com
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to:
• Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and
• Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
You warrant that:
• the personal information which you are required to provide when you register for online bookings is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
• you are not impersonating any other person or entity You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our reception staff at: 137 Commercial Street, London, E1 6BJ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +44 (0)20 7377 2737
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
• any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
• any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS
As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms:
• affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or
• will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet. Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
• incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
• technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;
• unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and
• failure of the Website to meet your requirements. To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You grant Løre Originals Ltd the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Løre Originals Ltd including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Løre Originals Ltd.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to loreoriginals.com
1. The content and material is accurate;
2. Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Løre Originals guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify taylortaylorlondon.com for all claims brought by a third party against Løre Originals Ltd arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: ONLINE SHOPPING WITH WWW.LOREORIGINALS.COM
By using this website and purchasing products from lororiginals.com you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. Please read the below information carefully.
• To place an order, please add your choice of products to your basket and proceed to the checkout, completing the instructions for processing your payment.
• Please note all prices are inclusive of VAT and may be subject to change without notification. All prices and charges quoted on loreoriginals.com are in UK Pounds Sterling (GBP).
• We accept online payment through our secure payment provider (Shopify Payments and Worldpay) only, which enables you to use the following Credit and Debit Cards.
• Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard. American Exppress, Paypal and Apple Pay
• To ensure security while shopping online, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to certify that these details cannot be intercepted by a third party. We will not share your details with any third party.
• Returns policy - If you change your mind about your purchase, please return the unused and unopened goods to us with the original till receipt within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note. This does not affect your usual consumer rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/ or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
• When you place an Order online, we will automatically send you an email with your order details to confirm that we have received it. Please note, receipt of your order does not mean that it has been processed nor does it guarantee that we will have the items in stock. If a product is not available, we will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible via email.
• Løre Originals Ltd reserves the right to cancel any sale and halt the supply of products if it is reasonable to do so. Løre Originals Ltd may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion.
• If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
• All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
• Despite our best efforts, occasionally a product in our catalogue will be mispriced. Of course we verify prices as part of our dispatch and delivery procedure. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
PROMOTIONS AND OFFERS
• While it is not essential to register with us before shopping, in submitting an Order we do ask for details of a valid email address, postal address and contact telephone number. This is primarily in the instance of any problems with your Order, which will enable us to resolve the issue by getting in touch with you as quickly as possible.
• We would however like to keep you up-to-date with all the latest news from the site and any promotional offers we may be running via email newsletters, post and occasional text messaging. We promise not to bombard you! Please note, you are automatically signed up to receive our communications when you place an order and create an account with us. If you would prefer not to receive any communications then simply opt out in the My Account section, or unsubscribe via the email.
• We always endeavour to stock the best products on loreoriginals.com but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available.
• If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you via email or phone (if you have supplied us with a contact number) where possible, and will either refund you for that item or provide you with further information regarding future availability.
• All offers are available while stocks last; loreoriginals.com has endeavoured to make the descriptions (including all images) of the products as accurate as possible but we cannot be held responsible for changes in size, content or presentation of products made by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
• Free Products: taylortaylorlondon.com reserve the right in the event that the free item is out of stock, to replace the free gift with another one which is of equal or greater value.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
2. All content of this site, including text, images, source codes, logos, icons and photos and all other material, is the property of Løre Originals Ltd or its content providers and is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
3. The site is for personal use only and users may not exploit any part of the content in any way without the written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.
4. Permission is granted to print and electronically copy portions of the loreoriginals.com site for the sole purpose of placing an order with loreoriginals.com or using this website as a shopping resource. Any other use of this website and its materials, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of Løre Originals Ltd, is strictly prohibited.
5. Løre Originals Ltd does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on loreoriginals.com belong to their respective owners.
3. Because of the nature of the Internet, Løre Originals Ltd provides and maintains loreoriginals.com on an "as is," "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of loreoriginals.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
4. Løre Originals Ltd will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
5. These Terms do not affect your Statutory Rights as a consumer.
6. This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of loreoriginals.com or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
7. Subject as aforementioned, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Løre Originals Ltd excludes liability for loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such loss arises out of any problem you notify to Løre Originals Ltd and Løre Originals Ltd shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
any incorrect or inaccurate information on loreoriginals.com;
any interruptions to or delays in updating loreoriginals.com;
the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property rights of any third party caused by their use of loreoriginals.com or any Product purchased through loreoriginals.com;
any loss or damage resulting from your use of inability to use the loreoriginals.com website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from our error;
any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading loreoriginals.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from loreoriginals.com;
all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
8. Løre Originals Ltd may change or withdraw any part of loreoriginals.com, or may refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary.
9. Løre Originals Ltd may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of loreoriginals.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
10. Termination shall be without prejudice to Løre Originals other rights.
11. Løre Originals acts as a principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
12. If Løre Originals Ltd does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
13. In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be uninforceable, such part will at Løre Originals’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
14.These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Løre Originals and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other Terms or Conditions of contract proposed.
15. Use of loreoriginals.com and these Terms are subject to English Law and the jurisdiction of English Courts.
Price matching between Taylor Taylor London Hair Salons and the loreoriginals.com online site is at our absolute discretion. Salon managers are not obligated to match any item price if it appears lower online.